We’re here for you at Level 2
At Alert Level 2 – most of our usual services are available, although Phone appointments are preferable. If you or anyone accompanying you to the Medical Centre feels unwell with any Covid symptoms, do not come into the Medical Centre. Phone us for advice. When you enter the Medical Centre, sign in with the Covid Tracer App or manually at reception. Wear a mask and use hand sanitiser when you arrive and when you leave. If you need a support person, only bring one person with you. Wait in your car until close to your appointment time.
Please read the following before booking an online appointment
- We are taking bookings for Face to Face consultations, although Phone consultations are preferred.
- COVID-19 swabs are booked by our nurses for our enrolled patients only.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please call and speak to a nurse before booking an appointment; a new or worsening cough, fever, shortness of breath, a sore throat, sneezing and a runny nose, or temporary loss of smell.
- Please book only standard 15 appointments on the portal ie No procedures(minor surgery, pipelle, iucd insertion) or double appointments such as skin cancer checks are to be booked by phoning our friendly reception team, one family member per appointment space.
Book an online appointment here
Christmas – New Year Open/Closed hours
Covid swab testing
Please do not book an online appointment for a COVID-19 swab or walk in to our surgery without an appt for a COVID-19 swab.
We do have limited covid swabs times for ENROLLED patients only, by appointment only.
For unenrolled patients please present to one of the CBAC testing stations as below. The Healthline number is 0800 358 5453 if you have questions regarding COVID.
COVID-19 Community Based Testing Centres (CBACs) in Christchurch and Canterbury
- Orchard Road CBAC (near Airport), 174 Orchard Road, (Off Harewood Road), Christchurch. Open 9am-4pm, 7 days a week until further notice. (Walk-in/no referral required).
- Whānau Ora Community Clinic CBAC (Wainoni), 250 Pages Road, Wainoni, Christchurch. Open 9am-3:30pm, 7 days a week. (Walk-in/no referral required)
COVID-19 vaccine rollout
For information on the covid-19 vaccine follow this link click here
2021 Flu Vaccinations
It is important to get your flu immunisation – Please ring reception to book on 3663391
IMPORTANT COVID-19 Information
Click here for more information about Covid-19 symptoms.