Please read the following before booking an online appointment
Online Appointments are for TELEPHONE consults only. Please call the practice to arrange Face to Face consultations on 3663391 .
- COVID-19 swabs are booked by our nurses for our enrolled patients only. Call the practice to arrange this
Click on ‘Book an Appointment Online’ button to make your appointmentBook Appointment Online
- Other services, urgent or longer (SUCH AS SKIN CHECKS AND MI MINOR SURGERY)appointments can be made by calling reception on 03 366 3391 between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We allow up to 15 minutes for a consultation which will usually allows time for us to properly deal with one key issue or two smaller issues. You will be asked to book again if you have more issues to discuss.
- If you think you will require a longer consultation time ask our receptionist to book you a double appointment. This will incur an additional charge which may be more than double the consult fee as we don’t get MOH funding for a double consultation.
- All emergencies will take priority and appointment times are therefore approximate; but we will make every effort to see you at the arranged time.
- After HoursOutside of our usual hours, our telephone is answered by a registered nurse who will direct you to the appropriate service.If you need to be seen urgently afterhours please attend the Pegasus 24hour surgery at 401 Madras Street.
- HealthlineThe Healthline free number is 0800 611 116 for free advice from registered nurses.