Dr Shelley Louw and Dr Christopher Todd are currently taking new enrolments
Benefits of enrolling
The Christchurch Doctors is a general practice contracted to Pegasus Health, which provides funding, subsidised care and special programs for enrolled patients. The doctors at The Christchurch Doctors are members of Pegasus Health.
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice.
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Reduced prescription charges
- Free end of life palliative care visits
- Entry into all the screening programs associated with women’s health
- Continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a timely and safe manner
HOW TO ENROL
You can call into The Christchurch Doctors and ask for an enrolment form our reception team or click on the Enrolment form PDF below to bring up the form for printing off at home.
Click here for more information on enrolling with General Practice
When you have completed the form return it to us by hand or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you could post it to us at:
148 Hereford Street