Benefits of enrolling
The Christchurch Doctors is a general practice contracted to Pegasus Health, which provides funding, subsidised care and special programs for enrolled patients. The aim of their efforts is to benefit and meet the heath care needs of the local community. The doctors at The Christchurch Doctors are members of Pegasus Health.
Benefits of enrolling with a PHO practice
- You will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- Reduced prescription charges
- Free sexual health visits for the under 21s per year
- Free palliative care visits
- Free acute packages of care where you may need to receive extended treatment and observation within the practice e.g IV antibiotics for a infection
- Entry into all the screening programs associated with women’s health
- Free childhood immunisations
- Free B 4 School Checks
- Continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a timely and safe manner
HOW TO ENROL
You can call into The Christchurch Doctors and ask for an enrolment form our reception team or click on the Enrolment form PDF below to bring up the form for printing off at home.
To view and print the document you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
Click here to download the Enrollment Form
Click here for more information on enrolling with General Practice
When you have completed the form return it to us by hand or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you could post it to us at:
912 Colombo Street